Monday, January 3, 2011

Indian Air Force band amazed the crowd

The Indian Air Force band scintillated audiences at India Gate when they recently played live for them.

The 30-member band has performed in India as well as Bangkok, Finland, France and Italy, among other places. The tunes played ranged from contemporary songs like "Waka Waka" to the patriotic "Ae Mere Watan Ke Logon". Tushar, who was present with his parents, said, "I loved the Air Warrior Drill. My mother, as you can see, is humming the tunes of the band."

Said Surbhi, an onlooker who had come with her family, "I just came to India Gate to chill with my family when I saw people gathering here. On a closer look, I saw the band performing. It was such a brilliant performance by the Air Warriors Drill Team."

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment